Live music & Spanish food in the Winter of Barcelona
Do you love music and a spanish cuisine? Then are these places something for you. From our 3-star property Hotel Denit located in de Middle of the city center you can walk or easily take the metro or the bus to come to these places.
- In Barcelona are a few restaurants where you can eat with live music. One of the best known is Little Italy. In this restaurant you can listen to live jazz music every Wednesday, Thursdag and Sunday evening at 21:00. (Carrer Rec 30) )
- Milano is a restaurant and cocktail bar that offers live music every day of the year. You can listen to jazz, swing, soul, f&b, funk, Cuban music and New orleans jazz. Milano also offers great meals with dishes such as steak tartar, lobster rice, pimientos and jamon. This place is only 5 minutes walking from the Denit.
- El Paraigua is an café with tapas and modernist furniture opened in 1968, which hides a club in the basement with medieval vaults and live music every Friday and Saturday.
- At El Patio Andaluz you will enjoy typical Spanish food while playing a flamenco show in the background! (Carrer Rocafort, 231)
- Show of popular Andalusian singing and dancing in a lively Nazari style venue with Mediterranean buffet dinners, that is possible at Tabloa Flamenco Cordobes on the Rambla.
- One of the other hotels from the Majestic Hotel Group is Hotel Murmuri on the Rambla Catalunya. This is a good place to enjoy cocktails in Bar Marfil and eat tapas in El Passatge. Every Wednesday there is an activity in the hotel. More information at https://murmuri.com/en/agenda-semanal-mensual-bar-marfil-hotel-murmuri-b...